cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI output not getting refreshed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a webdynpro screen with GetData and UpdateData button. On clicking getdata i am calling getData bapi. After changing the value on click of UpdateData button i call updateData bapi. The changes are reflecting in R/3. Now when i click GetData again, i am getting old data not the updated one. But if i refresh the page and click the button i am getting new data. We are invalidating output node after executing bapi.

Some how BAPI data is not getting refreshed unless we refresh the screen. Any help.

regards,

Sujesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

before calling the modelobject.execute() method you might have <b>bind</b> the bapi input node to new input node.<br>

and the object to which you have binded will be declared in gobal declaration section.That is why the data is not refreshed without opening a browser again,.<br>

1. Define that node to a place where you have called the bind() method.(just one line up before calling the bind method-- may be in init method or on the action of button.)

*DO not declare in Global declration. inside bein others and end others<br>

2. Do not forget to invalidate output node aftercalling execute method.

<br>

It will solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sujesh,

is your layout directly showing the model data on the screen or populating it into a value node?

Regards,

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

sujesh,

Make sure that:

1. You first calling GetData BAPI

2. You are invalidation output node of GetData BAPI only afterwards.

Seems that [1] is missing

Valery Silaev

SaM Solutions

http://www.sam-solutions.net

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Valery.

In an execute method of my controller iam doing it, similer to following code

executeBapiGetData

{

getDatamodel.execute();

output.invalidate()

}

First time when i do it it comes. After updating and when i click again (getData) updated values are not coming from BAPI..

Any help??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

what you are updating what is your inpuit for this function module let me know how your going to give the input for this .

Past your code over here.

Let me know.

thanks,

Lohi.