Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Acknowledgements

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All,

I am trying to configure Idoc Acknowledgements and while triggering the report RBDSTATE to send the ALE Audit from my R3 system to XI, I am getting the error <b>"No parties are interested in the selected data".</b>

I am referring to the How to Guide on idoc Acknowledgements and the only step I have missed is --> Maintaining the Distribution Model in BD 64 for my ALEAUDIT Idoc as I do not have the authorization for the same.I have already created my Partner Profile ( with ALE Audit as my Outbound Idoc ), the RFC destination and the port.

I have searched on SDN and came across multiple threads that pointed to the fact that the Distribution Model should be maintained.

Just want to confirm the fact that manintaining the distribution model is a compulsory step? Getting access to the Bd 64 is something that is going to take some time and so wanted to confirm that this can / should be the problem and to make sure I dont face any future roadblocks.

Any inputs are welcome.

Regards

Bhavesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintaining Distribution model in BD64 did the trick.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>Getting access to the Bd 64 is something that is going to take some time and so wanted to confirm that this can / should be the problem and to make sure I dont face any future roadblocks.

Indeed a very long time. Almost a year to get the authorization

Regards,

Sumit

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

BD64 is a compulsory steps as part of the ALE Audit Configuration in the Receiver system. This is mainly for maintaining the distribution model for ALE Audit.

Regards.

Praveen

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praveen and Sandro,

Thanks for the inputs, am justing waiting for the corresponding authorizations to be able to confirm your thoughts.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SAP system recognize the ALEAUD to be sent exactly from the distribution model, so the BD64 it's a mandatory step in order to send successfully acknowledgements for the right receiver and IDoc.

Regards,

Sandro