cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice for EJB DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to create a webservice for an EJB with the Webservice Creation Wizard of NDS. While this is no problem for an "old fashioned" EJB, it does not seem to work for an EJB DC. The context menu "New -> Virtual Interface / Webservice" appears, just as described in the <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/de/f7/af60f2e04d0848888675a800623a81/frameset.htm">Java Development Manual</a>, but nothing happenes when I select one of this options. No error message, no dialog, nothing...

I have created an Enterprise Application DC with an EJB Module DC as Child DC. The EJB Project contains a Stateless Session Bean with a Business Method. Is there anything else I have to do, so that the Wizard works?

Thanks for your help,

Frank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which version of Studio are you using? Mine is SP18 and it works fine. I'm able to create a virtual interface for an ejb in ejb dc with no problems.

You might consider re-installing your studio.

Hope that helps,

Thanks,

Rajit S

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have rebooted my computer over the last weekend and now it works. So, the problem was not based upon my SP15, but it seemed to be somehow related to the studio.

Best regards,

Frank

Answers (0)