Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Shopping cart!!

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am in SRM 5.0 EBP 4.0 in extended classic scenario. Can anyone tell me if there is a function module or report to delete a Shopping cart which has been approved but went into ' Error in Transmission' status !! We have a report to delete the Shopping Cart in 'Item in transfer' but not in ' Error in Transmission'. The trash can is inactive in the front end !!

Hope to get a solution for the same as I need it urgently!!!

Thanks in Advance.

With Regards,

Rajesh Rajendran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

The FM BBP_PD_SC_DB_DELETE deletes from persistent layer.

The FM BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE with 'DELE' activity, marks as deleted and keep the document in the persistent layer.

According your needs, you will need to choose which one fits your requirement.

Regards,

Gerardo.

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo,

Thanks for your reply!!

I tried to run the FM BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE with 'DELE' activity but then I got an error stating " the activity is not possible . Follow on document exist ".

I see the error message in bbp_pd also now which is under the criteria :

Shopping Basket\Not Transferred to backend

the message id is bbp_admin 012 & the message error is Shopping Cart has errors .

Could you tell me how to proceed from here?

With Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try FM BBP_PD_SC_DB_DELETE

BR,

Disha.

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks for your reply!!

I tried to run the function module BBP_PD_SC_DB_DELETE by giving the following input parameters :

IV_HEADER_GUID - Shopping cart GUID from bbp_pd.

IV_SAVE_ON_DB - space

But I find that the Shopping Cart has not been deleted.

The status of the Shopping cart is ' Error in Transmission' Still.

Also Table ET_MESSAGES has no entry it gives item guid and doc guid as zero.

Can you tell me why this happened ? Am i following the correct process?

Awaiting your response.

With Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

To commit changes to DB from BBP_PD_SC_DB_DELETE you will need to COMMIT WORK, cuz even the FM doesn't display any error messages in the e_messages table, the deletion task is not commited.

About the BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE FM, you will need to inactivate the follow on document status in the CRM_JEST table to achieve the deletion with the FM i have mentioned...

For both FM's *DB_DELETE and *STATUS_CHANGE you need to create a ZFM or ZREP to write the COMMIT WORK instruction after the execution of the FM.

Regards,

Gerardo.

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo,

Thanks for your input!!

But can you tell me how I would be able to deactivate the follow on document follow on document status in the CRM_JEST table so that I can proceed further.

Does it needs to be done in the customizing setting? If so, can you explain how.

With Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

I don't know how to do that tru customizing... But you can do it with a small development effort.. something like an update SQL sentence in your FM or report...

Regards,

Gerardo.