cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change window title for all applications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

At the moment all the links in the netweaver portal is showing the following window title.

"XXXXX - SAP NetWeaver Portal - Microsoft Internet Explorer" where XXXXX is the name of the link in the portal.

Is there a setting somewhere where i can change the windows title for all apps to "XXXXX - My Custom Title - Microsoft Internet Explorer" instead?

Thx!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot change this title. This property doesn't belong to the iView or the application window as such. Though you can change the title of the window, you cannot change the "Microsoft Internet Explorer" part. It's an IE property.

Regards,

Satyajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry. Not sure if i understand u correctly.

I am not trying to change the "Microsoft Internet Explorer" portion. I am trying to change the portion before that, "SAP NetWeaver Portal".

Is tat possible?

Ranjeet0702
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Go to System Administration --> System Configuration --> Service Configuration -

> Portal Runtime --> Central Configuration --> Change under "Portal.html.head.title"

After this restart the portal.

If you face face any issue, plz revert back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx! it worked great

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can we replace the SAP logo at the title bar ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayant,

Try this

[https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?spaceKey=Snippets&title=tutorial-Faviconiconchange&decorator=printable]

Answers (0)