cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Form NOT getting displayed in WebDynpro Modal Window (Pop Up)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to display the table data in a Interactive Form. I have used TABLE UI element in Interactive Form. When the user clicks on a EXPORT button this form is displayed in a pop up window (Modal Window). This form is not getting displayed for most of the users. In some PC's it is getting displayed, strange is all their browser versions and OS versions are same.

Portal Version: NW04s SP8

NWDS Version : NW04s SP8

Adobe Live Designer: 7.1

Acrobat Reader: 7.0.8

I tried changing the display type (property of Interactive Form Element) to NATIVE, it is not working at all. If i change it to "activeX", then it works in some PC's.No logs are found in the server as well as in the client PC as well.

Please let me know if you have come across this problem, looking forward to your solution.

Thanks

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is ACF installed in the client systems ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i set the display type to NATIVE, irrespective of ACF it should work right ? But its not the case ? SAP recommends to use NATIVE...

If i set the display type to ActiveX, it works in some PC's. We had a scenario two PC's of the same configuration, it works in one PC and not in other PC.

Thanks

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i set the display type to NATIVE, irrespective of ACF it should work right ? But its not the case ? SAP recommends to use NATIVE...

If i set the display type to ActiveX, it works in some PC's. We had a scenario two PC's of the same configuration, it works in one PC and not in other PC.

Thanks

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which version of NWDS is it. I cannot find such property in NWDS 7.0.9.

Also check these SAP notes.. if you havent done it yet...

738891 and 766191

Regards

Bharathwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using NWDS 7.0.8

In the Interactive UI Element, Display Type (third property in the property list, right after datasource) property is there.

Thanks

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems to be available only for ABAP version. I cant find it in the java version.. check this..

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/9f/656442a1c4de54e10000000a155106/frameset.htm">Help SAP Link for Java Reference</a>

And even in ABAP , the pre-requisite seems to be installation of ACF,

The exact words

<i>

Adobe Reader (>= 7.0) and, if you are creating interactive forms, also the ActiveX Control Framework (ACF) installed on your computer. Also see SAP note 834573.</i>