cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_BUS1007_SAVREPMUL

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing another error in this same BAPI.

"Some of ALEPointer are already available"

I tired to debug but was not successful. I am missing something while using this bapi. As I said earlier, its not been used along with IDOCs . Rather I am trying to run from SE37 by giving manual input.

Appreciate your help

Thanks

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John

What you have said is correct . Found double entry in ESTALE table.

Here goes what we did.

Logical system been set and its directed to communicate to the same R/3 system in CONNECTONs ( R/3 Connection )

Later filled all the Internal tables in this BAPI with the necessary information.

The only issue here is, I am not giving any RECNO or RECROOT number, because at the time of create I won't know what these values are. To implement the relation between the Sub_header and IDENTIFIER, I am using the Primary Key value and Foreign key value logic.

Also I found something intresting.,

First time I created a Substance alone. It worked fine.

Next I used the Same Substance number which I created in the First step and filled the necessay data for the IDENTIFIER tab . It did not Create any Identifier for the same substance.

Later, repeated the step 2 and added a dummy number in the RECN and ACTN field of Bapi Internal structure called ALEPOINTER,. Now It accepted the identifier.

Which means, I am able to Create Identifier or Material assignment etc for the existing Substance.

Atlast tried to create a new Substance and Identifier together. It failed.

So I assume that this Bapi, when called within the IDOC processing function module, it will know the RECN and ACTN value for that particular substance that has already got created in that particular system( as this IDOC is genereated only after the Substance and its Identifier etc are created in that system ) , and it also knows the relation RECN and RECROOT number for any Identifier that also got created in one system. Using these values the IDOC is trying to Replicate the Specification in another system.

The documentation of this Bapi says it will create any new record. But for creating any new record, its looking for the RECN value and not the Primary Key and Foreign Key logic. I am not very sure if this is correct.

But would like to know how to solve this issue. What all the missing areas that I need to address.

Appreciate your help

Thanks

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

i'm experiencing the same problem as stated above ^^

need some help plz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi eddy,

I guess this BAPI is ment only for ALE Scenario where you distribute the data that already exist in one system.( where first the substance gets created and stored in the SAP database,and then its distributed.)

But what we are trying out is to create Substance Specification based on a external xml data that flows to Abap proxy through XI.

Use the BAPI_BUS1077_CREATE that belong to the Business Object : BUS1077

Hope this will help you.

David.

john_hermans
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello David,

I'm not sure this is going to work at all, because the BAPI's require a lot of things to be in place and arranged outside the BAPI.

The msg you get here indicates the system has detected that a double entry was being created in ESTALE.

For these EHS-bapi's there is documentation available via SE37, but only in German Im afraid.

Try this report to find out the records in all tables related to one substance: RC1SUB_HIERARCHY_SHOW. It even shows the ESTALE-errors in red!

Kind Regards,

John Hermans