cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to File scenario debugging

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a simple File to File scenario. I have designed and configured all integration objects. when I activated the scenario, the file is being picked up from source directory(i could see the file being moved to archive directory), but I dont see the message in SXMB_MONI.

Similarly, I tested the message from RWB, using pay load the specified the service, interface, namespace correctly. This time, I could see the message in SXMB_MONI but there no file being generated at output.

So, what i'm guessing is the problem could be on file adapter side(from sending/receing to/from integration server). How do I fix this problem? Any suggestions?

--Deepesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check with your communication channel.

Just do let me know if you are going in for file content conversion.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepesh,

I think that problem is in communication channel. Please check the Sender agreement and Receiver agreement again and resolve it. Check the path and file name of source directory and target directory carefully and check that you are using '/' backslash instead of '\' forwardslash in the path.

Regards,

Subhasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepesh,

I think that problem is in communication channel. Please check the Sender agreement and Receiver agreement again and resolve it. Check the path and file name of source directory and target directory carefully and check that you are using '/' backslash instead of '\' forwardslash in the path.

Regards,

Subhasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepesh,

Since you have given your mode as archive your file is being archived. You are not seeing message in SXMB_MONI becasue there might be an error in Sender communication channel. So for this check your adapter monitoring for sender communication channel.

You are able to see when you are sending from RWB because you are posting directly to Integration server. Here there is no File adapter or the content conversion. So check your adapter monitoring.

Hope this helps....

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

Communication channels on both sides looks good. Shows green in adapter monitoring. Its definitely problem with communication between adapter engine and Integration Server. How would I fix the communication between these two?

Deepesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepesh,

Can you just change the processing mode option from Archive to test and check once. Also please check the text box Process Read only files in Sender communication channel.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepesh,

check the file name, some times we go in a overlook especially the extension it should be .xml and also refreshing the cache using sxi_cache helps some times.

Cheers,

Nagesh...