cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File To Mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I am doing File To Mail Scenario, in that i am able to send file (xml file) to mail but in the mail i am gettin that content as a attachment, how can i get this content as a body of the mail, and one more question i have a text file (contains multiple lines) with no proper structure, now i want to send this file to some body as email,the file content should come as body in the mail.

can any one tell answers for these questions

Thanks in advance

---Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

These blogs may help u-

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure

/people/community.user/blog/2006/09/07/email-reporting

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/23/xi-html-e-mails-from-the-receiver-mail-adapter

Rgds,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, i will use with mail package, but where we need to give from to address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

While configuring your receiver mail adapter there is a text box where you will give your mail ids.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mail receiver communication channel there are parameters to specify the mail protocol(SMTP), mail server IP address and from, to and subject of the mail message you are gonna send.

--Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

But if we use "USE MAILPACKAGE" option, there is no 'from', 'to' options,

so my question is where we need to give these details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one tell, how to create message types for sender (file), for receiver (mail),

message mapping, i am little bit confused in which name space we need to design sender message type and receiver message type, if we use mail package in receiver mail adapter from where it takes from, to address,

Thanks in advance

___Ravi