cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jurisdiction code could not be determined - ECS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM 5.5, ECS, With Vertex connected to ECC. While I am trying to submit a shopping cart,I am getting "Jurisdiction code could not be determined " error.

I have configured the sytem for tax calculation to be "Tax calculation occures in R/3".

I am sure that the plant has the jurisdiction code. Is there anything missing on my side of SRM config? Please reply.

Thanks,

Sreedhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OSS NOTE 436760

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you maintained the following settings in SRM?

SPRO-cross application components-SAP business partenrs-business partner-basic settings-tax jurisdictions-define structure for tax jusrisdictions

SPRO-cross application components-SAP business partenrs-business partner-basic settings-tax jurisdictions-using Non SAP tax software.

Rgds

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reddy,

Thanks for your response, but do I need to configure the IMG tasks you mentioned even though the taxes are supposed to be calculated in R/3 instead of SRM? and also I am not sure of all the fields in that task, if you have any document or if there is any note/site in which I can find the documentation for those tasks, Please email me at sdogiparthy@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Sreedhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Not sure of the second setting, but the first one should be done in the SRM system eventhough tax calculation happens in R3.

Check if the below help link helps...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/f4/8b1d40bb37e569e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Rgds

Reddy