cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding DTR client ( DTR Administrative Plugin)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a bad situation. I created a DTR client and was trying to understand the DTR administrative plugin.The principal type for the /dtr was All. Unknowingly(in the process of learning)I changed in the principal type to User. Asigned a user I created and gave the privileges read and write; followed by this I activated the changes. Now I am not able to revert back to the previous setting because the user has only read and write privileges. When I try to revert to the previous setting and try to activate the following error is shown : Saving of ACL failed.

Now when I am not able to log in as administrator for DTR client. Even if I create a new DTR client I am not able to log in as administrator.

I don't know what to do. Could any one help me in getting out of this. I hope the problem is clear.

Thanks and regards,

Loveline.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I logged in as superadmin and gave the default privileges.

(i.e. principal type ALL, with all privileges granted).

Now it is working fine.

My Thanks to Raju and Tomas, for their support.

Regards,

Loveline.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Loveline,

Please do post the final solution that worked to fix the problem and also assign the points.

The solution will be useful for someone in future facing the same problem.

Thanks

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try killing the .dtc, .dtr and dtr folders on your machine. That is where the DTR stores all of its info. They should be under <drive>:\documents and settngs\<userid>. You might have to reimport your configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

I tried that too. Any other suggestions ?

Regards,

Loveline.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Loveline,

Whenever I got the problem, the problem was resolved by restarting the studio as it clears the session.

Can you check plugin.xml file under <NetWeaver Developer Studio>\eclipse\plugins\com.tssap.dtr.client.eclipse.admin if it is disabled.

I hope you tried deleting the client and re-creating the same.

Regards,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Loveline,

Try closing NW studio and restarting it. Then it should allow to log in as administrator.

Regards,

Raju