Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to consume the Abap web service in Java web-dynpro

vikas_agarwal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I want to consume ABAP web service in java web dynpro.

so when i tried to create model in java web-dynpro, it gave me an error message saying "Invalid WSDL or WSDL not found".

i think this error message is because, to access the WSDL of abap web-service, we need username and password, but the dialog box in java web-dynpro is not programmed to take username and password from us and send it to the server to get the WSDL.

i came to this conclusion because i was able to successfully test my abap web-service in java portal. the java portal asked me the username and password to open the WSDL.

So, please help me to consume the abap web service in java web-dynpro.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member445109
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas ,

while creating a model in web-dynpro try to use the "import web service model" option and if you are using local server choose the local server option so that you can get the available web services which are in server, select one among them and continue you process.I think this is the some what easy way .

If you want use the URL for wsdl better to once test the available service in server and copy that WSDL URL and paste over WSDL textbox.

I think this is pretty help ful to you

Best Regards

Srikanth

former_member445109
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas ,

while creating a model in web-dynpro try to use the "import web service model" option and if you are using local server choose the local server option so that you can get the available web services which are in server, select one among them and continue you process.I think this is the some what easy way .

If you want use the URL for wsdl better to once test the available service in server and copy that WSDL URL and paste over WSDL textbox.

I think this is pretty help ful to you

Best Regards

Srikatnh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not very familiar with SAP , but with my web service experience with other technology, I think you may be using the worng URL for the WSDL or a wrong namespace.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can add <b>&sap-user=XXX&sap-password=YYY</b> to the WSDL-URL with XXX and YYY being your username and password and you will be authenticated.

anton

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

alternatively, view the WSDL in browser and save it to local disk and use the locally saved one

Regards

Raja