cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax certificate ( IT0012)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have retrocalcs into the year 2006 and wanted them to consider in the tax certificate 2006 after the payroll run january 2007.

Therefor we have change the item DSTB from 12 to 01 ( critical month).

But our problem is that we started a test payroll run in january 10.th before changing the attribute DSTB, so SAP find results from january.

Do we have a chance to run a second payroll run in january but with our wanted attribut 01, so that all amounts will be included in the tax certificate 2006 ???

If not, what possibilities are existing for us ???

Thanks for your help !!!

Regards

Thorsten

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thorsten!

When it was a test run - what's the problem? But when your 'test' run did change some DB-fields (and wasn't just a nice display on paper) - then you should already have the list of critical changes.

I doubt anyone else had such a problem, so you have to analyze by yourself: just go into a test system, make a test run and record a SQL trace (might get some entries, if possible restrict the test run as small as possible). Then search the trace for modify, insert-statements - you will find some. But tables like spool aren't relevant for your question.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

thanks for your answer, but I think i haven't clearly decribed the problem we have.

It was real run and not a test, so we have hard updated our results.

For SAP the tax year 2006 is closed.

If we have no chance, could we write a report to fill the "E-prinzip" in IT0012 or have you a better solution.

Thanks for your answer

Regards Thorsten

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thorsten,

I guess you need professional help - these questions aren't anything for a community quest. You need a lot of business and technical know how to come to a solution - and some detailed analysis of the situation and procedure is necessary.

Hope you will get out of this trouble,

Christian