cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view IDoc WPUKSR01 while importing into IR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am trying to import the IDoc WPUKSR01 into IR but i am unable to see the idoc in the dialog box. I am able to view all other idocs though. The IDoc does exist in the R3 system from which i am trying to import. I even went to IDX2 transaction and was able to load the metadata of WPUKSR01 successfully.

But I still am unable to see the IDoc in the IR while trying to import.

Please do let me know what could be the reason.

Thx

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check if all the segments of the Idoc have been released? This can be one reason as to why you cannot see the idoc's while trying to import them.!

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check this blog that is useful /people/raja.thangamani/blog/2007/07/19/troubleshooting-of-ale-process

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are able to load the metadata from IDX2 then it means Idoc is releases. Can you counter check the appserver details , system number and client details in IR and compare with the RFC destination details mantained for IDX2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sravya and Bhavesh,

As i said i am able to import all the other IDocs, it is only the WPUKSR01 IDoc which is weirdly not visible in the list that is populated while choosing idocs in the IR.

regards

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys

I just figured out the problem, the entry for the IDoc was missing in WE82 transaction of the SAP R3 system. The moment i made an entry there i was able to import the IDoc.

Thanks for ur help guys

cheers

Sameer