cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

parameter no_import_all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to remove the "import all" icon (big truck) in STMS. I know that I have to add the parameter NO_IMPORT_ALL into STMS and check the global option.

I would like to know the disadvantages of doing this.Will it have any impact on the transport system (apart from not being able to import all in one time) ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for your help and advices. I did implement the NO_IMPORT_ALL parameter and everythings seems ok ... for the moment.

The "big truck" is not there anymore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow this steps

first goto 000 client execute STMS

select import overview

select the SID (double click)

goto transport tools

define this parameter.

Samrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Samrat:

it is necessary to implement this in client 000?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It worked for me ... In client 000 and I only set the parameter for the domain controller and checked the "global" option. No need to implement it for all the machines of the transport domain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Youssef,

I cannot see any impact other than one you have mentioned. But in my opinion there is better way of doing it. Instead of doing this customizing just ensure any user other than your transport administrator doesnot have this authorization. For this make sure users dont have value IMPA in authorization object S_CTS_ADMI.This wouldl give you flexibility.

Please award points for if the answer was of any help.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Youssef,

If we press unfortunatelly full truck means old changerequestsand new change requests also be imported.

Insted of avoiding that we have to set<b>no_import_all</b> parameter .

If we set that we can disable the fullload truck.Using halfload truck we can only import what you want to importinto the target system.

i hope it will help you

kiran kumar.v

former_member190272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos