cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM - Xi Content upload error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have imported XI content for MDM in XI integration Repository. Import is successful.

But when i am trying to access/double click one component. It gives an error:

<i>Software component version with GUID 6d53e350-a97d-11d8-a2dd-d61d0a114c15 does not exist</i>

As i understand; it means that some of the objects are not imported successfully. Should i import the same .tpz file again in IR?

IF yes, How to remove already imported one from IR..?

IF Not, What is probable solution for the same?

Regards,

Vijay Raheja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You dont need to remove the SWCV. Just reimport in again. The contents will be over written.

Have you activated the changes after importing?

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

<i>Have you activated the changes after importing?</i>

=>No need to activate change ilst after importing Standard content..as no change list is created when we import standard SAP Content..

I tried importing it again, only one or two objects are there but they are still not accessible, same probem..

Any other solution for that.?

Regards,

Vijay Raheja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check under Environment -> Cache notification if there where any problems with the cache refresh during import?

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you say they are not accessible, what does it imply? Can you give more details? Also, if you are facing rthis issue continuously, try redownloading the standard content again from Service Market place.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you say they are not accessible, what does it imply?

when i am trying to access/double click Scenario in IR, one component i.e Action. It gives an error:

Software component version with GUID 6d53e350-a97d-11d8-a2dd-d61d0a114c15 does not exist

Regards,

Vijay Raheja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check in SLD if that SWCV is present?

Regards,

Sudheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay -

<i>>>>Software component version with GUID 6d53e350-a97d-11d8-a2dd-d61d0a114c15 does not exist</i>

This error usually implies that your SWCV (e.g. MDM) has a dependency on another SWCV and that it does not exist in the Integration Repository.

Easiest way to see the dependency is to double click on your SWCV (<b>Details Tab</b>). Another way is by looking up the GUID itself in the SLD component information. The GUID in your error corresponds to SWCV SAP APPL 6.00. You need to import this into the IR and the error will go away.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

BTW, you can get the SAP APPL 6.00 XI Content at Service Marketplace via http://service.sap.com/swdc then:

<i>Support Packages and Patches->Entry By Application Group->SAP Content->ESR Content (XI Content)->XI CONTENT SAP_APPL->XI CONTENT SAP_APPL 600.</i>

OR direct link here: <a href="https://smpdl.sap-ag.de/~swdc/012002523100007088612006D/SAPAPPL60007_0-10003307.ZIP?_ACTION=DL_DIRECT">SAPAPPL60007_0-10003307.ZIP</a>

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jin Shin ,

Thanks for valuable information.

No data available for my service marketplace id in the link provided by you. Is there any special authorization required for the same.

and if i try to open the Direct link provided by you, It say Access Denied after providing Service market place id.

<i>

=>Sudheer :

SRM_MDM xi content that i uploaded in IR, when i tried to find the same Software component in SLD, its not available there?</i>?

Regards,

Vijay Raheja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay -

I've sent the SAP APPL XI Content to the email address listed in your SDN profile (the cognizant one). If you need it sent somewhere else instead, let me know.

What's the exact name of the MDM XI content. Not following the SRM_MDM one as no such content exists.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jin Shin,

XI Content that i have uploaded is:

XI7_0_SRM-MDM_CATALOG_1.0_00_00.tpz

=> I placed this file in "\usr\sap\.......\import" path and uploaded in IR.

And here is the error that is displayed in pop up when i click on

<b>Integration Scenario</b> named: "SRM_MDM_Catalog" within

<b>SWC</b>: SRM_MDM_CAT

<b>SWCV</b>: SRM-MDM CATALOG 1.0

<b>Namespace</b>: http://sap.com/xi/SRM-MDMCatalog

<b>Error:</b>

<i>Software component version with GUID 6d53e350-a97d-11d8-a2dd-d61d0a114c15

does not exist (SWC_NOT_EXIST)</i>

=>When i tried to find this SWCV in SLD, Its not availbale there.

=> I got that SAP_APPLP6 file from Service market place using some other id which have that authorization...

Regards,

Vijay Raheja

Message was edited by:

Vijay Raheja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay -

Putting the <i>XI7_0_SAP_APPL_600_07_00.tpz</i> file that I sent you and placing it in the "...\import" path and importing it into IR should take care of your error.

In my system, my <i>CR Content Version</i> for SLD is <i>SAP_CR 2.13</i> (via <i>Administration->Details->Data</i> tab). When I look in SLD (<i>Software Catalog->Software Components</i> dropdown and search for "srm") I can see the SWC <i>SRM-MDM CATALOG</i>, version <i>1.0</i> and it contains SWCV <i>SRM-MDM CATALOG 1.0</i>.

Strange thing is, SAP_APPL is not defined as a dependency for the <i>SRM-MDM CATALOG 1.0</i> SWCV. Still, the error indicates that the SRM-MDM content team has developed content that reference objects within the SAP_APPL SWCV. So import the .tpz for SAP_APPL as indicated above in order to proceed.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jin Shin,

Thanks for valuable inputs..!!

Problem Resolved

Query for you:

<i>Strange thing is, SAP_APPL is not defined as a dependency for the SRM-MDM CATALOG 1.0 SWCV. Still, the error indicates that the SRM-MDM content team has developed content that reference objects within the SAP_APPL SWCV.</i>

Did you get to know by just looking at GUID that it is referring to SAP APPL6.

or you browsed through SAP APPL6 as it is already uploaded in your system?

Regards,

Vijay Raheja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay -

>>>Did you get to know by just looking at GUID that it is referring to SAP APPL6.

or you browsed through SAP APPL6 as it is already uploaded in your system?

Yes, based on the GUID that you gave in the error text, I went into the SLD within Adminstration->Content Maintenance then selected Component Information and Global Unique Identifier (there are a lot of these when SAP content is installed). After they all came up, just did a search for the GUID and there was a match.

Glad you resolved your issue....

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Very much..!!

Answers (0)