Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe credential Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the following error :

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.adobe.pdfdocument.base.core.PDFDocumentRuntimeException: ADS Render Exception occured. Append "sap-wd-errorPdf=true" to the URL and access the application once again. This time you will get an error PDF. Save the error PDF on the file system. This is a helpful attachment in case of an OSS message. com.adobe.ProcessingError: Error while retrieving a password for credential: ReaderRights: java.lang.Exception: Could not retrieve a password for credential: ReaderRights Exception Stack Trace: com.adobe.ProcessingError:

How do I get the Adobe credentials installed i got the link the from this thread :

and installed the personal information exchange file , but in the visual admin its asking for a serial number...is that available only to the customers or any sort of trial is also available.What is the right procedure to go about this?

Regards,

Bhavana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you requested a credential file from SAP? It is described in SAP note:

If you have this in the configuration guide you will find how to install the ReaderRights alias in the VA.

The password for the credential is in the response message from SAP in the customer ticket. If you have lost the password open a new ticket and SAP will send you the password again.

Best regards,

Dezso Pap

Answers (0)