cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client wants a field called waybill number to incorporated in the invoice.

And it should take the number ranges (External) given by the sales tax dept.

Everytime we save an invoice, the way bill number should automatically gets updated.

And also we should generate a report for the waybill number, invoice number, date,

and other details.

Could u guide me in the above.

Mohan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

You have given points to the person who has asked the question instead of the one who has answered.

Kindly rectify this.

Regards

Karan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan;

I deal with a similar situation for Invoices that we create for Taiwan. In Taiwan the issue is that we need to print, what is called a GUI# which is provided by the Tax dept of Taiwan.

We created a separate O/p type for Taiwan and created a couple of tables where in we maintain the number range(this keeps changing every 2 months). The program attached to this O/p will read from these tables and print the invoices based the on the current valid number range. But this comes into play only when we print it. This gets updated in the VBRK-XBLNR field

Hope you find this useful.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi karan,

Thanks for the links.

But what I need the userexit . How to write and where to write .Which fields are to be taken into consideration.

Throw some light on this.

Mohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Check if user exit J_1AAM01 helps.

Reward points for the links if they have helped and also for the exits if it works.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear karan can u please explain little bit detailed about the way bill, the links provided by you only exlain whts way bill but its not available how to implement the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

Follow this path

Spro--asset accounting-transactions---intercompany asset transfer.

The link below would also help you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/15/08fc373db56203e10000009b38f842/frameset.htm

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos