cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application not working on PDA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a strange problem.I have made one applicationwhere i am inserting the data in to the backend.when i am doing it from Desktop mi client and Mobile 5 data is getting inserted but when i am using imate PDA windows 2003 all fileds are getting inserted except one. I m using CrEme327a_AX_CE42_PPC_minimal.CAB this version of creme. I am not getting any error as such.Can any one help me in this regard.

Regards

Devendra Phate

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra

Since you have mentioned that the application works well on a desktop and not on a PDA, one possible reason could be the Java API used. On a PDA only JDK 1.1.8 Java APIs are supported since Creme 3.27* is Personal Java compliant. Please check if you have used an API which doesnt belong to JDK 1.1.8. Hope this gives a hint to solve the problem.

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is your kind of synchronization? please post your log file, by check merep_mon andh merep_log transaction and trace log in your PDA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

Are you using any Java Scripts in your JSP code?

ArK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

We are using Java scripts on the jsp.Also we are not getting any error in to the worklist monitor.

Thanks

Regards

Devendra Phate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Buddy,

JavaScripts are not supported in PIE (your IE on the PDA). You need to enable it.

Go to Microsoft Downloads. Get IETOOLS.EXE from the same. Install that software using ActiveSync into your PDA. Then you'll have the option to enable the JScripts. After which your JavaScripts will work.

Regards

Ak.

PS: Is that a date field that's not getting updated?