cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Axis labels for Line charts in Business Graphics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am planning to do the Business Graphic example using Line chart.As part of this

i didn't clearly understand what is the perpose of Series,Points,categorys?

if i want to set the Labels at X-axis and y axis ,then how to do that?Baiscally i want to put time related data as X-axis label(20min,30min,60 min etc).Please help.

is there any good example to understand the concept?

Thanks

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bachier

Thanks for your repsonce.I had seen the example you suggested.but there is no answer for my question.How to set the x-Axis,Y-axis Labels.I had done example for "line chart".But i have same problem:

-

Hi

I am trying to do example on "line chart" using Business graphics in my webdynpro application.

In the Context i created Node "A" under which i created "B".then it has value attributes xValue,yValue.Then in View i created BG UI element >Series>point-->NumericValue(for xValue) ,NumericaValue(yValue).Now in view init() method i had initialized values to x and y. some output is coming.but i want to know how to set the X-Axis Label,y-Axis Labels.in X-Aix Label i want to mention time in hrs i.e 8.00,8.30AM,9.00AM,9.30AM etc.as part of y-axis labels i want to mention numeric values( .2,.4,.8,2.0 etc). Please tell me how to set this X-Axis,y-Axis labels.at every 30min(8.00Am,8.30AM etc) user enter quality data(i.e .2 etc) then i want to generate chart.Please help in this regard.i will give very good points

-

Thanks

Prasad