cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abap stack starts bu java stack doesn't

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smart People

I have installed Solution Manager 4.0 on HP-UX and Oracle.

I have successfully configured the general settings. However, when I restarted my system, the abap stack started but the java stack didn't.

In the work directory, I can find the following errors:

In std_dispatcher.out:

Error occurred while preloading classes of security providers from jre/lib/ext folder: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file

In std_server.out

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseSecurityException: No active userstore is set.

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.UserStoreFactoryImpl.getActiveUserStore(UserStoreFactoryImpl.java:77)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.LoginModuleHelperImpl.update(LoginModuleHelperImpl.java:402)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.LoginModuleHelperImpl.<init>(LoginModuleHelperImpl.java:81)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.server.SecurityContextImpl.<init>(SecurityContextImpl.java:57)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.SecurityServerFrame.start(SecurityServerFrame.java:135)

... 5 more

[Framework -> criticalShutdown] Core service security failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

Jan 16, 2007 10:36:43...com.sap.engine.core.Framework [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_11] Fatal: Critical shutdown was invoked. Reason is: Core service security failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

Can anybody help please.

I believe the error might around the sapjsf user, but I'm not too sure.

Thanks Smart People

From Dumb Person

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sam how is woolies.....

What do you know I found an answer from an old colleague....fixed mine problem too

btw, client is change from system configuration->UME configuration when you login into the portal url

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how did you change the client?

Thank you

Kind regards

Timm Funke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have finally solved this problem.

During the general config of solution manager, I changed my productive client from 001 to 100 in the visual administrator.

Unfortunatley, when I did my initial client copy, I copied clinet 000 to 100 using profile SAP_ALL.

Client 000 does not have the users J2EE_GUEST and J2EE_ADMIN. So when I made 100 my productive client, the above mentioned J2EE users were not defined in my client, so the java stack did not start.

To solve this, I created these users with the same role as that defined in 001 and the client started.

Thanks

Sam