Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find tcspra.jar?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When running the cbstool, I get this message:

C:>cbstool
Warning: JAR file 'd:bincbstool_winlibtcspra.jar' cannot be found.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/cms/tcs/antta
sk/TcsPra
        at com.sap.tc.cbstool.impl.CBSToolFactory.getInstance(CBSToolFactory.jav
a:28)
        at com.sap.tc.cbstool.shell.CBSToolShell.<init>(CBSToolShell.java:63)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstruct
orAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingC
onstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:308)
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:261)
        at com.sap.tc.cbstool.startup.CBSToolMain.main(CBSToolMain.java:48)up.CBSToolMain.main(CBSToolMain.java:48)

Where can I find this archive? I've searched my system (which has a nw2004 installation on it), and the build plugins supplied with the JDI, and I can't find this jar file.

Anyone know where I can find this archive?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Works with NWDS 7.0 SP13.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So nobody is using the cbstool?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

I am using the cbstool, currently the one that comes with 7.00SP10 IDE. I don't see any tcspra.jar in the eclipse/tools/lib folder but so far it does everything I need.

Regards,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

We're on NW2004 SP16, and tcspra.jar is required......but where to get it is the question!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found a tcspra.jar in an old NW04 SP14 studio installation in eclipse/tools/dcwrap/libs. Maybe it was accidentally removed in SP16?

Using the 7.00 cbstool with a 6.40 CBS does work, maybe some newer stuff is not supported but the basic functionality is there.