cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to give an user permission to access centain Transformations?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to know how to give an user permission to access centain Transformations in one InfoArea only. I already limited the selection in one InfoArea now. I want users can only Display Transformations for all the InfoObjects under this InfoArea. Does anyone know the detail steps? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zheng,

If you want to control acces for transformation , you have to use the authorization object S_RS_TR.This authorization object is to work with Transformation rules and their subobjects.(you can put only display authorizations)

Like S_RS_ADMWB is the object which you might have used to control access on Info Area.

But also you might need to consider other objects like

S_RS_ICUBE: Authorization for working with InfoCubes and their subobjects

S_RS_MPRO: Authorizations for working with MultiProviders and their subobjects

S_RS_IOBJ: Authorizations for working with individual InfoObjects and their subobjects

S_RS_DS: Authorizations for working with the DataSource (Release > BW 3.x) or its subobjects.

DTP/S_RS_DTP: Authorizations for working with the data transfer process and its subobjects

S_RS_ISNEW: Authorizations for working with InfoSources (Release > BW 3.x)

S_RS_ISOUR: Authorizations for working with InfoSources with flexible updating and their subobjects

S_RS_ISRCM: Authorizations for working with InfoSources with direct updating and their subobjects

Please reward points if helpful

Regards,

Phani