cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent requirement in format change....pls help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a urgent requirement of changing the format according to the customer where the form will be sent. The fields that I need to change are date and currency formats.

Only the customer name his country and region is mentioned and I am working with smartform.I had to retrieve the format according to the details given above.

Can anyoneplease help me out regarding the query.

Useful answers will be awarded.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abir

Am not sure, how you are going to retreive the date format for a customer. Whereas for Currency, we can get the same info from table: <b>KNVV.</b> But the criteria here is <b>Customer Number and Sales Area</b>. Atleast Sales Org, if the data is maintained with common distribution channel and common division.

Maybe you can consider using user-profile to determine the formats.

Kind Regards

Eswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

write u'r logic in the program lines node just before u print it. like take the offset of the date or else use SET COUNTRY-KEY 'XY'. XY is the counrty key like IN for India. Try it!

regards,

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi abi,

how many formats u have to print... if have difine number of formatas

you can do as foollows.

1.create a folw login before printing the data time... therer move the date and time to different variables using the WRITE TO statement.. then print the variables.

2. create different textelemnt for differnt type of customes.. in each textelment contatins differnet format to printed.. in conditons tab of the textelemt give the condition to print..

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved

Reward if Helpful

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pass the country code and region from your print program to the smatform FM.

In the smartform use either code lines to check the country & region and proceed or you can use the condtions tab available for each node you have declared.

Regards

Subramanian

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I understand you correctly, you will need to add a Program Lines node. In the node you will decide what format will need to be used. Then convert the data.

What is your question exactly?