cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects integration with CATS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm trying to show a worlist in CATS for a resource that was scheduled in cProjects, but i cannot customize it to show anything. cProjects is located on a CRM server (5.0), the rest on ECC (6.0).

When I debug the creation of a worklist (include LCATSFZC) the function module called 'ALE_ASYNC_BAPI_GET_RECEIVER' does not find receivers. Therefore, this might be an ALE problem?

The distribution of HR masterdata to CRM and other 'standard' CRM functionalities are all working, just like the internal order accounting scenario.

Can anybody point me in the right direction, for the creation of the worklist in CATS?

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Barry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

this typically sounds like a distribution problem. Please check transaction BD64 if the correct information is entered with the distribution model you are using. In relation to this, also check the ports and the partner profiles.

Hope this helps!

Laurens

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

I'm encountering the identical problem.

I've distributed the HR data from my FI / CO system (where CATS is located) and did the respective settings in cProjects (including the controlling scenario).

How did you configure your ALE connection? direction, partner modell, mesage types ...

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards

Manfred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

solved the problem ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manfred,

If your worklist is not filled, this is what you could do:

1) Check if there is an internal order created from your cProject.

2) Debug your worklist creation process. Program 'LCATSFZC', Form 'READ WORKLIST PRO', Function 'ALE_ASYNC_BAPI_GET_RECEIVER'.

If the system does not find something in this function, your ALE settings are not correct. Add the Bapi 'ALE_ASYNC_BAPI_GET_RECEIVER' to the distribution model, ensures that the Badi can find the correct system to retrieve the data. The Bapi calls object 'TSCPRCONNE' and method 'TransferCPR'.

I used the ALE distribution template HR to SRM/CRM 5.0 added an extra filter group to distribute the HR data, this information was in a note of which I forgot to write down the number.

Regards,

Barry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Laurens,

I checked the BD64 settings and added the method that the BAPI calls to the model that I use to distribute HR <--> cProjects data.

It is working perfectly now,

Barry