cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business Package for CIDX

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am attempting to locate the SAP Business Package for CIDX as mentioned in the installation document. The document states that the package is located at the following location:

Choose Installations and Upgrades -> " Entry by Application Group " -> SAP Industry-specific Components -> " SAP Business Package for CIDX " -> SAP BP for CIDX 1.0.

Unfortunately, I cannot locate the SAP Business Package for CIDX link under the SAP Industry-specific Components section. It seems that the link no longer exists.

I also checked under the Support Packages and Patches -> Entry by Application Group -> SAP Content -> XI Content -> XI Content CIDX

section but I could only find support patches for the CIDX package.

Could someone please provide the location of the Business Package for CIDX?

Thanks,

Hannan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jin.

It seemed to be an access issue which was preventing me from obtaining the package.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jin,

Thanks for the info. I have downloaded the package you indicated, however the ERP package was nowhere to be found.

Also, the contents of the CIDX Business package do not contain any mapping, whereas the documentation states otherwise. Any thoughts as to why I'm not seeing mappings after the package is imported?

Rgds,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hannan -

It's within the SAP Content link indicated above. However, if you're still having trouble, here's the direct link: <a href="https://smpdl.sap-ag.de/~swdc/002007974700000150582005D/CIDXERP1001_5-10002993.ZIP?_ACTION=DL_DIRECT">CIDXERP1001_5-10002993.ZIP</a>

I see the mappings are in the CIDX ERP package.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hannan -

<i>>>>I also checked under the Support Packages and Patches -> Entry by Application Group -> SAP Content -> XI Content -> XI Content CIDX</i>

Just checked and it's there. Click on XI CONTENT CIDX 1.0 <i>twice</i> until you see <i>Database independent</i> link.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jin,

I noticed that three files in the location you mentioned but upon downloading them realized that they are not the Business Packages but are Patches to the Business Package. According to the install document:

The business package comes in two archive files in the following formats:

• XI3_0_CIDX_1.0.tpz

• XI3_0_CIDX_R3_1.0.tpz

The files in the location you specified are

XI3_0_CIDX_1.0_00_03.tpz

XI3_0_CIDX_1.0_01_01.tpz

XI3_0_CIDX_1.0_02_02.tpz

The associated documentation lists these as support patches.

Rgds,

Hannan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hannan -

For Java related components, including XI Content, the "patches" are typically all-inclusive - meaning, they're not just deltas. The latest <i>XI3_0_CIDX_1.0.tpz</i> available is the last one you specified - <i>XI3_0_CIDX_1.0_02_02.tpz</i>. This should fit your needs.

For <i>XI3_0_CIDX_R3_1.0.tpz</i>, go back to SAP Content and find <i>XI CONTENT CIDX ERP</i> and drill down from there (again to database independent). The <i>CIDXERP1001_5-10002993.ZIP</i> would be the latest one you need.

Regards,

Jin