cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploy Error after insertion of an "end signal" in the Visual composer

Former Member
0 Kudos

After insertion of an "end signal" and connection with an "output port" of an "input Form" and creating of a toolbar some models are running correctly but some other models fails with deploy errors even if I use exactly the same parameters in the toolbars, and in the connecting lines .

Is somebody able to explain this behavior

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are the errors exactly saying?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mario,

the error message is "Deployment failed. -- Error in compiling Flex application (1). Consult log file for details" Unfortunately I am not authorized to see the log file.

But I found a curious solution:

When I create a push button additionally to the toolbar exactly with the same parameters the deployment runs correctly even if I set the pushbutton to hidden and disabled.

This solution is a little bid like: "Click until the doctor will come to see you" but it works.

Best regards

Adrian Scheffer

Former Member
0 Kudos

From what you describe it could be that your model corrupted(?)

Was there an update (SP, ...) after you had created the model?

What happens if you create a new model with exactly the same elements? Do you get the same error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mario,

I don't know the reason for the deploy error. There was no update of Support Packages.

I created a new model with exactly the same parameters and the deployment error occurred again.

The Application uses a Remote customer Function : with the the following code:

FUNCTION Z_PLANTS_TO_MATERIAL.

*"----

""Lokale Schnittstelle:

*" IMPORTING

*" VALUE(MATNR) LIKE MARA-MATNR

*" EXPORTING

*" VALUE(RETURN) LIKE BAPIRETURN1 STRUCTURE BAPIRETURN1

*" TABLES

*" PLANTS STRUCTURE MARC_WERK

*"----

CONSTANTS: C_MSG_ID Type SY-MSGID VALUE 'ISA'.

clear plants.

select * from marc_werk into TABLE plants where matnr = matnr.

IF SY-SUBRC <> 0.

CALL FUNCTION 'BALW_BAPIRETURN_GET1'

EXPORTING

TYPE = 'E'

CL = C_MSG_ID

NUMBER = '013'

PAR1 = SY-MSGv1

PAR2 = SY-MSGv2

PAR3 = SY-MSGv3

PAR4 = SY-MSGv4

IMPORTING

BAPIRETURN = RETURN

EXCEPTIONS

OTHERS = 1.

ENDIF.

ENDFUNCTION.

-

In the Mean time I found a Remote Funktion "material_read_plants" which is doing nearly the same but without Bapi Return:

With this Function there is no Problem with the END Signal.

Best Regards

Adrian Scheffer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps this error relates to the following two WIKI entries:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/VC/Nested+Structures

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/VC/CannotseefieldsinRFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mario,

I didn't use any nested structures and i think i did'nt use the datatypes row or array.

I used an internal SAP table of type structure.

Is something else wrong with the remote function z_plants to marterial ?

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

have you tried with external debugging? - When the remote function module has an error, you find it out with debugging.

Best Regards,

marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marcel,

I tested the BAPI in the SAP environment and it works.

i have no authorization to work with the external debugging and i have no authorization to see the log file.

I think your suggestion is ok, but i can't go this way.

Best Regards

Adrian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

if you have no authorization it becomes difficult. When you use external debugging you can check, if the parameters are passed correct. If the BAPI works correct, then you must have an error in your VC model or an error occurs, when you pass the data. If you use variables or formula for passing the data, then try it with hard coded values and check the correct formatting of these values. For example an alpha conversion or that the internal date is yyyymmdd and so on.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marcel,

I just got the Authorization to work with external debugging, but this does not really help, when there is a deploy error, because execution of the VC application is not possible with deploy errors.

Normal debugging in SAP R/3 is possible and successfull.

But i think, we should close this message because, we have a solution with a SAP standard BAPI an i can live with missing bapireturn in that case.

Thanks for your help and best regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think, we should close this message because, we have a solution with a SAP standard BAPI an i can live with missing bapireturn in that case.

Thanks for your help and best regards.