cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call VC models (iView) with a link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I want to model a page, where I can call my vc models by clicking several links. How can I do this?

Is there a possibility, to create a new iView with several links to several iViews? And also to come back to the entry page when I click the "cancel" button for example.

I tried the HTML-iView, but the iView is shown per default. I have not the possibility to click on a link to let show the iView.

Can I show the iViews on the same page, without any popups?

Thank you.

Regards,

Aylin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aylin,

I never done something like that before, but I think you can use the access URLs of the iViews or you use a portal with the iviews, then you have the links in the left navigation bar.

Best Regards,

marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

I know, that I can use Portal. But I need something like a "Entry Screen" in the Portal with links to my Models.

I want to provide the user the possibility to select the Process (Model/iView) they want. And after completion or cancelling the process they should come back to the entry screen.

Therefore I need the links. In the portal it look a little bit different.

Can maybe somebody else help?

There is another thread (How to call, run, execute an iView (model A) from another iView (model B) ? ). But I did not understand that??

Regards,

Aylin.

Message was edited by:

Aylin Bozak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aylin, then use a form and a html view. You can pass the URL of your VC ivews to the html view, where your models are displayed.

Best Regards,

marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

Do you mean, I have to create a form with object to call a html-iview?

What for object do I have to create in the form, to make them accessible as links to call my html-iview? Could you describe how to model that? The pcd-location for my model is pcd:portal_content/IBU_content/SAP_for_Service_Provider/com.sap.pct.issp.vcmodels/com.myComp.myProduct.15ZN.cProjects_neu/com.myComp.myProduct.iviews/com.myComp.myProduct.15ZO.Cprojects_neu

Thank you.

Aylin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aylin,

you have to add a form, in this form you add several buttons, which passes the different URLs to the html view. You can customize your buttons, that they look like links/plain text (no borders etc.).

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

thank you, this solves my problem a little bit Now I have to learn, how to show this html-views in a new full page.

Do you know how to do this?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Aylin.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

thank you, this solves my problem a little bit Now I have to learn, how to show this html-views in a new full page.

Do you know how to do this?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Aylin.