Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we add a window in main window

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello everybody,

my problem is that i have a main window in which i have 3 fields,,,,,,,

which are printed from the program.....

after printing certain repeated values i want a text to be displayed "some xyz" in that window itself....( idont this text to be repeated it should print only once and that to after everything is printed)...

so how and where can this be done???

waiting for reply's,

thanks,

CAPC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS PROBLEM SOLVED, TOOK A TEXT ELEMENT AND THEN CALLED THAT IN LOOP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You can do this somany ways based on you r requirement.

1. if you r printing a<b> table</b> data(let us say repted data)and som text only after printing of the repeated data.... then Create table(by right clic>create>table then..In the header give u r heading if required, In Main Area Printe Wht you require. <b>In Footer--></b> insert text element( modify this as Text module or Include text).. here you can give the standard text or text module to print the text you want.

2. right click on the main window -->create >template-> position the tremplate by givin the horizantal and vertical allognment (in general attrilbutes of the templates>"details).. then insert text elements(in output options of text element give rownumber and columnumber)..

<b>For template you can give condiotions in condition TAb..

example if you want the text only before completion of printing the main window--then tick chack box-ONLY BEFORE ENDOF MAIN WINOW</b>.

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved

Reward if Helpful

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Message was edited by:

Naresh Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

are you speaking about scripts or smartforms...

my task in scripts...

Thanks,

CAPC

Former Member
0 Kudos

create a standard text using SO10. Now, u want that in ur Main Window after the internal table is filled this text needs to be printed. So, write code as at end of the internal table data use this standard text and it will print only once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the solution Ramesh......

but could you pls be more specific where exactly i have to call the text element is it in the program(se38) or in the editor and also how to call it....

and also one more important thing if i use this standard text how do i transport it??

Thank you,

CAPC

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>IN SMART FORMS</b>

hi CAPC..

once follow the above inofrmation written by me.. i hve done in my smartforms.

if you want insert a standard text.. right clicck >create>text . then new text elemet will be added in your window... but if you want to insert a standard text in the text element...you hav to do like this..

In genaral attributes of the text element--> there is option(TEXT TYPE) to change the text element to Include text. select this.. then enete

Standard text name: "xxx (it is created SO10 by you)

text Object: TEXT

Text ID: ST

Language: xx which language u have created in SO10

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved

Reward if Helpful

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Message was edited by:

Naresh Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Naresh,

i Created the standard text, but now my problem is in which command should i put this .......

i have tried bottom...endbottom ......

but by using this it is coming at the bottom of the main window but i want it to be printed as soon as the fileds printing is finished....

so pls suggest me on the command that i have to use for this purpose...

Thanks,

CAPC

Former Member
0 Kudos

CAPC i was speaking about the SMART forms and, u r problem is about SCRIPTS i think.. ok ok.

I don't have much knowledge in SCRIPTS

but i can give u 1 suggest it is... If u r working in scripts..

u may be printing some data in the internal table.. after pring of that u have to print the text.. am i right?... if yes

loop xxxxxxxxx

xxxxx

xxxx

xx

after you script call..

AT LAST.

here call the Standatd text

ENDAT.

endloop.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naresh can u pls be more specific of where and how i should call the standard text, i mean is it in the se38( this is where the loop is) and if this is so can u pls help me in this aspect..... or i guess we can do it in scripts by using command and in between commands use the standard text but i am unable to find the command's....

if it is in se38 pls help me in this aspect and also how to transport the standard text......

Thanks,

CAPC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi CAPC

using the Command in script u can do this..

inside the command include the Standard taxt...

in SE38 call the command in loop AT LAST..

Message was edited by:

Naresh Reddy

marius_greeff
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Create the text element after everything else in the main window. Smartforms are processed top-down and if there is nothing after the text in the main it will be the last to print.

You can also use a template and it will also move down after the last line that printed in your main if it is the last component in your main window. If there is no more space on the current page a page-break will automatically be triggered and the rest of the text printed on the next page. If you tick the page-protect checkbox then the text will print all on the same page.

Kind Regards,

Marius