cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing required library

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I imported application TutWD_Popup_Init in to NWDS which is downloaded and stored in local disk.

After that i build the project its showing the following error.

Missing required library: 'C:Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.dictionary.runtime/lib/SapDictionaryTypesRuntime.jar'.

Missing required library: 'C:Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.dictionary.services/lib/SapDictionaryTypeServices.jar'.

like this nearly 20 errors

for these errors i have taken related jar file from plugin folder of NWDS and added to java build path of the project

still its giving the same errors after build

so plesase let me know the reasion

regards

mmukesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188498
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

from the project context menu select : Repair/Project structure and classpath.

Regards,

Ladislav

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

What is your NWDS version?

Default NWDS has contain all these files no need to import

Try to reinstall your NWDS then it might helps you.

Thanks,

Lohi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using NWDS Version: 7.0.07.

i reinstalled the NWDS but still it showing same error like

Missing required library: 'C:Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/webservices/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/jaxm-api.jar'.

Missing required library: 'C:Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/webservices/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/jaxrpc-api.jar'.

Missing required library: 'C:Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/webservices/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/sapxmltoolkit.jar'.

Missing required library: 'C:Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/webservices/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/webservices_api.jar'.

let me know how to resolve these errors

regards

mmukes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

check in your path these jar are there are not defaultly these have.

check it once if avail add to your project.

C:\Program Files\SAP\JDT\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap\comp\SAP_JTECHS\DCs\sap.com\webservices\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java

This is the path.or u have dispalyed that error.

This might helps .

thanks,

Lohi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i added these jar files to the build path

but still its showing same error message as i mentioned in the previous message.

regards

mmukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try to reload or rebuild your project then it might helps you.

Thanks.

lohi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Maybe it's because you're using the NWDS 7.0.X and plugins have different names from the 2.0.X vers. Now it's:

Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.dictionary.runtime<b>_2.0.0</b>/lib/SapDictionaryTypesRuntime.jar'

U just have to update it in your project's java build path.