cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail-Export by an Interactive Form into Lotus Notes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks!

I'm developing Interactive Forms and I want so send the form data by mail. I implemented a mail button in my PDF and entered my email-address.

If I want so send my form data out of my Adobe Reader 7.0.8, you can choose between

Desktop mail application

internet mail

or

other

My pc uses Lotus Notes so I choose the first option. A new mail is opened and the XML-file is already attached, but in the recipient field there's something like this:

+

my.email@address.comDie Dateianlage enthält Daten, die in ein Formular eingegeben wurden. Es handelt sich nicht um das eigentliche Formular.

Der Empfänger dieser Datendatei sollte die Datei lokal unter einem eindeutigen Namen speichern. Die Daten können mit Adobe Acrobat Professional 7 oder neuer verarbeitet werden, indem sie wieder in das leere Formular importiert werden oder eine Tabelle der einzelnen Datendateien erstellt wird. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in der Hilfe von Adobe Acrobat Professional 7.

my.email@address.com+

The long text should be entered into the mail body, but it is in the recipient field.

The message subject is entered correctly!

Is it my mistake or is this a problem between Adobe Reader and Lotus Notes?

Thanks a lot.

Greetings, Philip

Message was edited 2 times by:

Philip Gillissen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichaelSambeth
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Philip,

this sounds strange. Could you send me the PDF form?

Please check:

- open the notes client --> file --> preferences --> user preferences

- then navigate to mail --> internet

- please check the mail format: I would go for "HTML and plain text"

- please check if Lotus is set as default email program

Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Micheal,

I know it sounds strange, but all your ideas didn't help... My mail format is "HTML and plain text" and Lotus Notes is the default mail program.

I will send you a non specific PDF in which the problem occurs.

Greetings,

Philip

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I figured out that the problem is the recipient field.

If I leave it empty, the problem doesn't occur, the text appears in the body, but if I enter my address, this text appears in the recipient field.

I tried to enter the address with " and with ' but it doesn't change.