cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in uploading conditions with scales with FM RV_CONDITION_COP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am loading conditions with scales using function module RV_CONDITION_COPY. It is working fine if the scles table is empty, but if I populated scale table 'COPY_STAFFEL', the condition's deletion flag will be set and the condition's rate will be set as scales's rate. I am not sure where is wrong, but I think something is wrong with the parameters I put for the function.

Did anybody ever do this find of conversion with the function and could anyone help to share the code with me, expecially how to set parameters to call the function?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I never used this FM, when I need to load conditions I use the standard program RV14BTCI that works fine even with scales.

reward points if helpful

Regrads

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Roberto, you provided a very useful method, but it may not be applicable to this scenario. In this scenario, the input structure is dynamic depends on what condition type and condition table the user selects at run time. It is a little complicated to reorganize and write the data to another file for the direcit input program. It will be ideal if we can call bapi or this function to upload contition with scales. Anyway I upload the scale part with BDC, but if anyone can provide how to use this function will be appreciated.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John,

I've the same problem, did you find a solution ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did anyone find a solution to this problem? I have the same issue here...

Former Member
0 Kudos

No one reply me?