cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Un able to change PO , which has blocked Invocie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Implementing SRM5.0 , SP 4 , ECS scenario with R/3 - 4.7 as back end.

PO is created for Materials in SRM & replicated to R/3 .

Creating an Invocie in R/3 for Qty higher than PO Qty . Invocie gets blocked due to tolerance of Qty.

When I try to change PO in SRM to increase the Qty to match Blocked Invocie qty , PO gets changed in SRM but doesnt get replicated to Back end.Status " Error in Process"

Application Monitor shows message , Blocked Invocie already exists in backend for this PO.

Please advise

Regards,

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In case the qty enetered is within the toleranace range , you will be able to create inovice and is blocked . I think you can release the invoice in R/3 system and you can go ahead. I won't think the increase in the PO qty is not required for this kind of business scenario.

Please reward points fro useful answers.

Regards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mani,

Thanks for the inputs.

Please note that we are posting an Invocie before a GR . So it doenst have reference qty to check the Tolerance.

Invocie can be posted for higher qty, which obviously gets blocked .

If we simulate entire scenario in R/3, i.e create PO in R/3 , post an Invocie for higher Qty , change PO for Qty , system allows to do that.

It is only in case of PO created in SRM , Invocie posted in R/3 , then try to chagne PO in SRM , the issue is faced#

Pl advise

Regards,

Sunil

ravindra_mantri2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

You first delete the blocked invoice and then try replicating the changed PO from SRM to R/3.

This time it will help.

rgds,

Ravi

Pl reward points if the proposal is helpful.