cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross Selling

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello ppl,

I am trying to implement the cross selling feature, and as such I have done all the configuration part and then assigned the condition records in VB41, but it does not do any good in the sales document part. Could anyone explain me the exact procedure that I have to follow or is there anything that I have to do in the customer master or material master data in order for Cross selling to work. please help me out.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gaurav,

I think votxn is for text.

Could u elaborate how this is linked with cross selling.

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cross selling is one more functionality which uses the condition technique.So, it is much the same way as we do our pricing procedure.

1) Just for check, see if the condition records you maintained were saved properly or not by going to VB42. You find them good then see what the conditon tables are. Like if they are on customer/material combination but give a different customer then we dont see the cross selling trigger at sales document.

2) See the cross selling profile attached to the cross selling procedure or not.

3) See if the cross selling procedure is assigned to the customer master - sales view , product proposal PP or not.

Hope this solves your problem.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

Cross Selling is explained in detail in the following link. If you have any problem you can contact me:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/en/0e/3eee38020d200de10000000a11405a/content.htm

Regards,

Rakesh

Award points if you find it helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Check your customer master has the Customer procedure for product proposal field (in the sales view) has value B. [PP cust proc]

Also, check if you have maintain material sales text. For this you need to go into the Text determination procedure for Sales Document Item > Select the Text procedure > further select Texts in procedure and in the resultant screen - you would see material sales text against which there are some selection controls like - 1.Copy, 2.Mdt and 3.No. The third option if selected will automatically give a pop up during sales order entry that "this material has cross selling opportunity"

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Reward points if helpful.

Message was edited by:

Gauravjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

could you tell me where exactly can I find that text determination you have described..is it under spro or under the easy access, please provide me the complete path..

however, I have checked all the other option and none of them works..

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check with the transaction VOTXN.

Also, check as to how the "<b>Product proposal procedure</b>" defined in the profile Definition has been created.

The Product proposal procedure is created and the access sequence for the same.

The Path is as follow:

IMG-SD-Basic functions-Dynamic Product proposal-Define Product Proposal Procedure.

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Reward points if the solution helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I dont find that option that you have mentioned, in which screen do you want me to do that ? I have tried both the transaction code and the path you have given, but either of them doesnt work, also to mention, the t.code that you have given and the path mentioned both have diff. screens, but in either of them , i dont find anything related to cross selling, could you please elaborate where you want me to do it.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Follow these simple steps to configure the Cross-selling:

Steps followed for creating Cross selling.

1. Created sales order ZCS by copying standard order OR.

2. Assigned the sales order to the sales area.

3. Assigned the item category determonation as follow:

ZCSNORMCSELTANTAN

Setting for Cross selling:

1. Created Condition type 'CS01' with access sequence as 'C001'.

2. The access sequence is having access a customised table with fields as Sales OrgDist ChannelDivSold-tomaterial.

3. Created Procedure 'CS0001. The procedure is having only one condition type 'CS01'. [Later one can add, depending on the business need]

4. Define Customer/Document Procedure for Cross-selling as 'C' and 'C' respectively.

5. Assigned the document, ZSC to procedure 'C'.

6. Created cross-selling profile as 'CS1. In this assigned, Cross-selling pricing procedure as CS0001 and Pricing procedure as the standard pricing procedure. No product proposal procedure is defined. Also, the Cross-selling dialog box ind. is left blank and ATP indicator for cross-selling materials is not checked.

7. Assigned the Cross-selling procedure to the sales area.

Entry is created as follows:

Sales areaCCCS1 [read as sales areaCS Cust procedureCS doc procedureCS profile].

8. Modified the sold-to party and attached the 'C' to PP cust. proc.

8. Created the condition record via VB41 and for material A, attached three alternative materials B, C and D.

Next create the order with VA01, enter the main material, click on the icon for Cross-selling, this would prompt the dialog box for alternative materials, select one or more and click on the copy.

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Reward points if the solution is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Customer Master Data - sales area data- sales tab.

Go to the field PP Customer Procedure.

Have u assigned the cross selling setting here?

Try this.

Award if helpful

Mohan.