cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform print out problem : urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed a smartform to take the printout of the Sales Order created in VA01.

I am facing a problem while taking the printout only if the line item in the sales order are more than 25.

I the line items are less than 25 then I am able to see to the print preview as well as able to take the print out but if the item are more than 25 then I am not able to see the preview also and even able to take the print.

Kindly anybody suggest

Regards,

shyam,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SHYAM

CHECK THIS-- clic on the <b>Page1General attributes of the page..> where have you given the next page as Page1(if your page name is page1 or wht eve the name you have give to the page).,</b>

Please update this.. if it is not i'll try to find som other..

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved

Reward if Helpful

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Message was edited by:

Naresh Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

I have 2 pages one where all my item details will be printed and the second page is only for the item conditions.

So if i create a third page a specify the page name in first page's - next page and the condition page name in second page . Will my second page going to bge always empty.

regards,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shyam..

Remember one thing u <b>always give the first page--> next page will ber first page only.. in u r requirement</b> (because in the firtst u r printing the item details, who knows there colud be chances of items may not fit in 1 page so when the items are more it will give proble if u give the first page next page is second page)

do as follows-- you have 2 pages PAGE1(first page) PAGE2)second Page).. now

1..in PAGE1's give the next page as PAGE1, in the PAGE2 give the next page as PAGE2.

2.. After competion of printing the ITEM details u need to print the ITEM COnditions.. so we will trigger the second page explicitily by using the COMMAND after completion of first page..

for this--> at end of the main window <b>right clice > create>flow logi-->command</b>.

now command widow will be inserted.. in this tick the GOTO NEXT PAGE :inthis give PAGE2. in condition tab of the COMMAND "tick only after end of Main Window.

Please wite if u r proble m is not solved..

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved

Reward if Helpful

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is not printing or showing anything just check whether it is raising any exception in the function module.

If it is raising any exception may be in the system message variables you can get some kind of info about what's going wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

U might have'nt created second page with amain window

pl check it