cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Interface Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While trying to do webservices using webdynpro i was able to do the repository part without any errors but while trying to do configuration i'm facing a problem in interface determination.

I'm unable to find my interface mapping in the interface determination.

While trying to search for the interface mapping its showing me as "no objects found".

Could anyone help me out in this regard.

Thanks in Advance

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said by Moorthy, you should able to see interface mapping.You just Copy the interface mapping name from IR and insert at Interface Mapping in interface determination.To insert Interface mapping , right click choose Insert option from context.Save & activate Interface determination.If it is activated successfully every thing is ok.Otherwise once you should check as said by Moorthy and check Namespace of Interface too.Hope this will solve your problem.

Cheers

Tiger Woods

Note:Give the points for helpful answers

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Madhu

Might be some issue in determining the mapping program. Pls ensure if the interface specified in the interface determination has the same def (interface) spceified in the IM.

Regards

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have Activated the objects and has also done the cache refreshing,but the problem still prevails.

can anybody help me out.

Thanks in Advance

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Recheck the interfaces selected in Interface Determination are same as in Interface mapping of IR.

An object can be identified by its name, namespace and Software component version(SCV).

So make sure these (Interface name, namespace and SCV) are same in Interface determination and in Interface mapping.

Regards,

Uma

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cross check with the out. int. and inb. interface used in IR to create that Int. mapping. It should be the same combination that reflect in the ID while you configure it.

Also do a complete cache refresh in SXI_CACHE. Even try to run the report SAI_CACHE_REFRESH to force a cache refresh.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

check out, the interface mapping ....

WHile doing Interface Determination , check the sender interface choosen, and Receiver Interface .

In the sametime, check out the IntegratioN Repository Objects. I,e Interface Mapping created in the IR. Sender Interface and Receiver Interface.

Activate the objects and refresh the cache. For this go to Directory-->Envrionment -->cache notifications..

Hope this helps,

Regards,

moorthy

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Madhu,

compare intefaces and namespaces of inteface mapping in repository with your entries at if determination at directory. There might be a little mistake.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u activated ur IR objects! and also refresh the cache.

regards