cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error:Purchase requisition 4008314010 00010 can only be ordered in system S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I creted a shopping cart in EBP, Pur.request has been created in Backend automatically. But Iwhen i tried to create the Pur.chase order for this request, i am getting the error like"Purchase requisition 4008314010 00010 can only be ordered in system SRM_00_310". My SRM logical name is SRM_00_314. I am not checke the extended classic scenario.

How to fix this.

Any help is appricitaed.

Thanks,

Eswar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any updates on this ?

Regards

- Atul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

See if in EBAN table the EPROFILE field is set to any value.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which EBP version and service pack you are currently using?

Since you created the shopping cart in EBP, Purchase requestion has been created in Backend automatically.

Are you using any catalog item or any free text item in the Shopping cart ?

Also, By logging to the user in R/3 backend, check the roles and authorizations given to the user, who is trying to create the Purchase Request..

Moreover, give me details what are you entering in the Purchase Requisition in R/3 system ?

Regards

-Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the mail. I am using SRM 5.0. Purchase requisation has been created with the type Purchase Requisation from EBP". I assigned the source of supply in R/3 backend using ME52N. Then I am using ME21N to create the purchase order by referring the Purchase request of doc type Electronic commerce. When i tried to save the purchase order, the R/3 system is throwing the error.

the item is backend item and was replicated in EBP and it is not a free text item.

what should be roles to craete this purchase requisation in backend??

Thanks,

Eswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check out the number range assignment as well. Is it internal or external number range in R/3 as well as SRM systems.

Also, in EBO, once the Purchase Reqest is created from the shoppingcart, execute transaction - RZ20, select SAP EnterpriseBuyer Monitors option to see incase, there are any errors in the form of alerts.

If yes, please detail me what errors are happening there.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eswar,

Can you tell us what you did to resolve this problem? We are experiencing the same issue.

Thanks,

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

For anyone trying to find the answer to the issue described in this thread, I found the following thread helpful:

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matt

is it some one try to change limit PO ?

some times i get this eror .

you need to check the accounting assignment order /network etc.

br

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which EBP version and service pack you are currently using?

Since you created the shopping cart in EBP, Purchase requestion has been created in Backend automatically.

Are you using any catalog item or any free text item in the Shopping cart ?

Also, By logging to the user in R/3 backend, check the roles and authorizations given to the user, who is trying to create the Purchase Request..

Moreover, give me details what are you entering in the Purchase Requisition in R/3 system ?

Regards

-Atul