Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Scenario ( JDBC and Web Services )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I working in scenario in XI BPM and I need to do this:

1) I have one table in SQL Server.

2) I need to fill this table with a Web Services, because the costumer needs exactly SOAP.

3) To fill this table, I have some roles, like Area Code, State, then I need to do in JDBC Adapter and BPM.

4)Finaly, I need to create a Web Services Provider( WSDL) that insert data in this table.

I have one question: Is it possible to create this scenario in BPM? I need to create one Web Service Provider using a XI to table in SQL Server.

Have you seen one scenario like this?

Is its possible?

Thanks.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

John thanks for your help.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

Yes you could but I am still trying to understand why you would need Business Process Management (BPM)? The way I understand it (correct me where I may be wrong) is that someone calls a web service which in turns calls your WSDL in SAP XI/PI. SAP XI/PI does its mapping and calls the JDBC adapter to put your data into your SQL table. BPM comes in only when you have some sequence to consider, complex logic to work with, etc. that you might not otherwise need.

Does that help?

John Ta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John?

Thank you for your help. In fact, i need to create an Web Service that maintain one table in SQL server. However, i need somes checks and roles to validate, before insert in a table.

Is it possible create a Inbound Interface JDBC to insert in table and create one Outbound Interface as SOAP Adapter, as Web Service Provider? I

Is it possible to in XI Mapping?

Thanks

Fábio Ferri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes and Yes.

Please close this question (by marking that it has been so) if it has been answered. Thank you.