cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage dependencies between SWCVs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I’m doing a BPM that needs to use a Message Interface defined in other SWCV. In the SLD, under the SWCV which the BPM itself resides, I have defined an Installation Time dependency for SWCV2. I already have the SLD cache cleared, but the Message Interface still doesn’t appear…

Do I need to import SWCV again? Which impact has (the objects are deleted)?

Can copy this message interface to the SWCV of my BPM and use it there, even if the interface mapping is created between two messages types of two different SWCVs?

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo -

<i>>>>Do I need to import SWCV again? Which impact has (the objects are deleted)?</i>

Yes, you need to import your SWCV (containing the BPM) again. Objects won't get deleted. Afterwards, you should see a Basis nodes in the SWCV.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot!

It's done, now I can see the Basis Objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great... glad it's working for you!

For future reference on a related matter, starting from SP16, for multi-mappings, messages not in the same SWCV (or underlying SWCV) can be mapped (with some restrictions). See here for more details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/85f02c92266fcce10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, thanks again Jin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>>>Can copy this message interface to the SWCV of my BPM and use it there, even if the interface mapping is created between two messages types of two different SWCVs?</i>

No this is not possible...

Regards

Suraj