cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Compose model downloads

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

How can I download VC Models VC_ACOMP_* models? In the SWDC I can only see Business Packages BP_ACOMP_*.

Is the location of VC models changed or discontinued? I remember seeing the VC models and BP together at that location around 2 months back.

Thanks

Viren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you give me a link, where you can download VC models in the SWDC of the service marketplace? I have downloaded the xApps a few months ago and I must extract them from a archive. Maybe you have downloaded the same.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marcel,

I just checked back and they are there now. Looks like somebody cared to put them back.

here is the link:

https://websmp210.sap-ag.de/swdc

Download >Installations and Upgrades>Entry by Application Group > SAP xApps >SAP XAPP ANALYTICS > SAP XAPP ANALYTICS 1.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viren,

that's the models I downloaded in the past. You have to extract them before you can import in visual composer. Then you have to customize the system names, before you can use them.

Best Regards,

marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

marcel,

The downloaded file is .SCA. What software do I use to extract the gml file?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used WINRAR, but I think I had to extract them twice if I remember correct.

If it doesn't work, ask me again. If it doesn't work, I can send the gml files per mail if you want.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also rename it to .zip file, then you can use another programm then winrar.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcel,

I could download the file - VCACOMPCRM00P_1-10003653.SCA. Renamed it to .ZIP. It has 3 folders BUILDARCHIVES, DEPLOYARCHIVES and META-INF.

I browsed thru these directories. Am I expecting a GML file here?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viren,

you have downloaded a VC[...].sca the unzip it, then go into the DEPLOYARCHIVES, there is another .sda archive. This Archive contains two further folder META-INF and one folder e.g. Automotive, which contains then the gml file.

It's tricky. Maybe SAP publish the gml files as download in the future.

Best Regards,

marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Marcel!

Answers (0)