cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing price data from SAP ERP to APO DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using APO DP version 5 connected to SAP ERP.

I am forecasting in APO DP at the level of product at customer, and I want to have a key figure in DP containing the relevant price, per time bucket, for the product||customer combination, so that I can calculate a forecast <u>value.</u>

In SAP ERP there is of course price data held in various condition records at various levels (eg product at customer, product etc).

Can anyone advise a good approach for transferring this price data from ERP to APO DP?

Thanks, Bob Austin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bob Austin,

You can get "Net Value" from ERP which is for the finished product.

Extract the "net value " Table from ERP and send that table to APO DP ,where you can forecast it for the future.

With the help of Macros you can calculate value for each product and even for the forecast.

If you need further information please let me know.

I hope this answer will give you some idea.

Thanks

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, for 'history' transaction data I can see that I can het 'net value'.

But I'm actually thinking of pricing data for the future. This is held in condition records in ERP, and I'm thinking about how to get this data into APO DP.

Thanks, Bob.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh, Bob and others,

I am looking for a tutor for SAP APO/DP & SNP and would appreciate for any training, knowledge or information I can get from smbd who is working with it on a daily basis. I have a book SCM 220 and know how to create characteristics, key figures, planning area, mpos, simple macro, etc. I am ready to pay hourly or per course.

Please, let me know if you or smbd you know can help me with that.

I would very much appreciate, any of your help or advise.

My cell: 416 939 5084

email: LTarassova@hotmail.com

Kind regards,

Larisa.