Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting error in cProjects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the accounting view of Cprojects i have come across the following error -

1) Name or password is incorrect.

2) An error occurred while connecting to accounting system.

I have maintained the RFC destination also.

I am unable to calculate the costs or even proceed further for accounting views.

Thanks in advance.

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anantharam,

pl send me too, the documents that you have for accounting integration.

note my email id: alexpires17@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Alexandra Pires

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have performed all steps necesaary for accounting integration in cProjects and SAP R/3 FI System as per your presentation.

I can even see and assign the cost rate that I have created in cProjects to a project role.

System also calculates the cost for the role by multiplyin the cost rate with the number of hours the resource has been assigned.

However, it also displays the following warning messages:

<b>1. An error occurred in Accounting (system QASCLNT777)

2. Function module "IAOM_CPRO_MISC_RFC_CPDEF_CHECK" not found.

3. No cost center could be determined for organizational unit 00000000

4. Maintain a revenue element for cost/revenue rate ZZ_000001

5. Error occurred in accounting - check the costing in the ERP system</b>

When I execute the transaction COCPCPR in R/3 system, I cannot see the internal order, but see the project name under "Internal Orders not created"

The following error messages are seen in R/3 system:

<b>1. You do not have authorization for order #1</b>

Message no. KO551

Diagnosis

You want to perform the action "Create master data" (0001) for order #1, but you do not have the necessary authorization.

Procedure

Request the necessary authorization from your user administrator. The relevant authorization object is

" CO: General Authorization Object for Internal Orders (K_ORDER)"

<b>2. Object not known in CO</b>

Message no. IAOM028

Diagnosis

You want to post to the object with technical key 8723D9080CD68E42B24D80F32879B223 belonging to business scenario cProjects. However, there is no Controlling object assigned to this object.

System Response

Processing stopped.

Procedure

Example:

You bill an order item in an external system and transfer the billing document to R/3 Accounting. An error occurs when the CO account assignment is determined, since the order item is not yet assigned to a Controlling object. The error occurs either when the order item is transferred to R/3, or while the transferred order item is being processed:

Check the transfer log for the order item in the external system, and start the transfer of the order item again.

Then start the transfer of the billing document to R/3 Accounting again.

I have given the auth for k_order object to the RFC User that is being used to connect from cProjects to R/3.

Regards,

Reema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reema,

Did you try to customize the setting in your CO system (ECC / ERP), through the customizing in cprojects?

In the customizing in the cprojects system goto

1) SPRO -> Collaboration Projects -> Connection to External Systems -> Make Settings in ERP system.

2) Enter your target (CO system)

3) Have a look at the Controlling Scenario options under controlling, are these entered correctly ?

Kind regards,

Barry

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

I have created just one entry under: Create/Change controlling scenario for single-object controliing under cProjects:

Controlling Scenario: CPR1 Controlling Scenario for cProjects

Costing Variant: PCO2 Internal order

Costing Sheet: A00005 Standard/Order Type

Overhead key: SAP1 Overhead key 1

Results Analysis Key: 000001 Results Analysis (Int. Orders/Proj

Settlement profile: 20 Overhead costs

Strategy Seq.: SAPCRM CRM-CO Integration

Object Class: Profit Analysis

Functional Area: 0001 Functional area 0001

Under Define Controlling Scenario:

Project Type: *

Controlling Scenario: CPR1

Det. BAdI is not checked.

Apart from these, are there any other settings that need be done.

Regards,

Reema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reema,

Sorry for this late reply,

Your settings seem ok, we have similar settings in our system, with a difference in the Strategy Sequence.

I was thinking about these settings, because your error message mentioned scenario and controlling object.

Aditionally, you could check the internal order type compared to these settings and the model order (entered in your order type) for the correct controlling/accounting settings.

Regards,

Barry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please send me the Accounting set up document you are referring to:

foleytl@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know your email address and I will send you a document that talks about all the settings that needs to be done for the accounting integration. May be you can cross-check and ensure that all the settings have been done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for calling up.

Note my email id -

amitssawant@gmail.com

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi...

pl send me too, the documents that you have for accounting integration.

note my email id: deer.reema@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Reema.

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey thats a gr8 document, Anantharam.

I wish I could give you double points for that.

Thanks

Reema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the support extended. The document is good enough even for layman. Thanks once again.

I have made all the settings and have come across an error saying that - No cost centre defined for organisation.

In the cProject system i am using the Account Assignment tab itself is not visible in the Organisation staffing.

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

In the project type that you have defined in the back-end please check if "Accounting integration" is checked. This is necessary to see "

accounting integration" tab in the front end.

In the model order $CPR1, please check if you have included cost center. If you still find problems please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two separate systems - one for cProjects, and the seocn is the SAP R/3 system.

When we create the organisation uint in cProjects i cannot enter the Master cost centre in the transaction PPOCE. this is because the account assignment tab is not seen at all in cproject system( that is the back end)

former_member845166
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please forward that document

my mail Id is shivshankar1683@hotmail.com.

I am very interested in cProject and want to learn more things.

Thanks & Regards

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

This looks like pure authorization issue. Check with user ID with SAP_ALL authorization