cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in JDBC adapter: et write error

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi. can anyone help me with this error please?

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'M4PR_EXPORT_MATERIALS (structure 'StatementName'): java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Connection reset by peer: socket write error

I'm executing an SP that return a list of materials. I must import it to BW system.

Thks & Rgds

RP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just de-activate and activate the communication channel. It should solve your problem. It happens some times if connection is not used for some time and caused connection to terminate or could be because of network problems.

SO just reactivate the communication channel.

--Archana

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

><i> java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Connection reset by peer: socket write error</i>

You will get this error only when your JDBC adapter is not able to access the Database network.

Please check for the connectivity of the database from XI and see if ports are open across the firewall.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tryies to execute the same Stored Procedure from the Query Analyzer?

Regards,

Sandro

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandro.

This interface has been working perfectly, I think this error could be because the SP does not return any result. but i am not sure.

Rgsd

Message was edited by:

Rodrigo Pertierra