cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fetch data from screen in FI for displaying cheque data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Like in print program of SD module we write (for smartform/script)

FORM entry USING ent_retco ent_screen.

p_ebeln = nast-objky. "For getting sales document No

PERFORM call_form.

ent_retco = 0.

ent_screen = 'X'.

ENDFORM.

Similarly what is used for in FI module for getting screen fields when particular form(cheque printing form) is called for printing

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

nast-objky does not work for this .

marius_greeff
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

With cheque printing from FI the functional person or yourself need to set a program in Config usually by going to trns F110 and via the menu bar - Enviroment - Maintain Config. One of the standard programs RFFOEDI1 prints cheque and remitance advice on one page and uses SAPScript. Not sure of the program only printing cheques for you. We have RFFOZA_A as standard program for use in SA.

The programs will almost always use SAPScript for security. You can change this, recomend not to. You can copy the program and change config and change it to your needs. In Config a list of company codes will come up. Select one and on the right side a button 'Paying company code' where under you can see what program is used and SAPScript.

Hope this helps. Remember to close the question if it does.

Kind Regards,

Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir ,

Thanks for your answer,I have seen those programs rffous_c which displays cheque and remitance advice on one page .

but they take input from selection screen .I want to attach those(print) forms to some FI screens so that directly checks r printed

So I am re developing entire thing in smartforms so some how i need to get the key fields from the screen.Is there any way i can get those data .Either through form interface or through some function call as I mentioned before.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi neelesh,,

when you are calling a smart form from any Tcode.. u will be havin NAST structure that contains the Key field of the Tcode

This NAST data filled automatically by the sysetem, and u can use in you print program, if you want te send this to your Smartform also you send.

<b>NAST-OBJKEY</b>Ex.. whn iam runnin VF02-- if i issue a output i'll get hte BillingDocument Number in that.

like that you'll get the key value for u r Requrement

<b>Please Close this thread.. when u r problem ise solved</b>

Reward if Helpful

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Message was edited by:

Naresh Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope the same works with FI too .

If this works with FI I will definetly Reward u r points,

Thanks very much for answering me .

marius_greeff
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

You don't need to populate nast. You can use the program rffous_c and after the end of selection there is a bit of codeing still and a couple of includes used to print. You can get rid of the includes and then add you call to a smartform.

The perform SCHECK for testing can be quoted out that you can do the cheque run more than once.

The tables REGUH and REGUP is the main tables, that you already know.

This is a sample code from one of my very basic programs calling a smartform. I populated vbap, vbak and lf_formname, that is it. None of the other structures was populated.

CALL FUNCTION 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME'

EXPORTING

formname = lf_formname

IMPORTING

fm_name = lf_fm_name

EXCEPTIONS

no_form = 1

no_function_module = 2

OTHERS = 3.

CALL FUNCTION lf_fm_name

EXPORTING

archive_index = toa_dara