Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException in File Adapter

former_member181928
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my Sender File Adapter, Randomly i'm getting the following error :

Putting message into send queue failed, due to: Message ID 710eaff0-91f3-11db-c706-001125a68f32(OUTBOUND) already exists in database: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -803, SQLSTATE: 23505, SQLERRMC: 1;SAPP08DB.XI_AF_MSG.

My poll interval is 10 sec. the funny part here is if a message takes 30 mins to get processed, and mean while next file is placed on the same location, the second one gets overwritten by the first one. as a result, i'm loosing few files. Can any one please help me out in this regard.

Need solution for both the points above.

Any help wud b appreciated.

Regards

Nilesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hava you seen alredy the <a href="https://websmp107.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=01100107900000000342&_EVENT=REDIR&_NNUM=789813&_NLANG=E">Note 789813 - DuplicateKeyException in Integration Server</a> ?

Regads,

Sandro

former_member181928
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandro,

I had already checked it out. it says about the Receive Queue (Receiver Adapter) and also it is SP09. In my case it is Send Queue and SP16. Any help on this?

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please show better the entire scenario, the dimension of file, the use of File Content Conversion, recordset par message, FTP or not...

Sandro

former_member181928
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandro,

The Scenario is simple. File to File.

Source Dir : Test\Source.

File Size : 1 KB.

Usage of Module processor : yes.

Content Conversion : No

Processing mode: Delete.

File Name : orders.txt (always the same file name).

Target Dir : Test\Target.

The problem is that our XI server is facing some memory problems and sometimes it will be slowed down. if orders.txt takes 30 mins (12:00 to 12:30 ) and then second orders (after the deletion of the first orders.txt) starts processing at 12:30, the second message gets overwritten by the first one. as a result same orders.txt message is sent in both the cases there by loosing the second orders.txt file.

The quality of service is EO.

Any update on this y it is behaving in this way.

Regards

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In which way are spent 30 min or processing for a file of 1Kb ?

What is done in this 30 mins ?

Il looks very long time to me.

Sandro

former_member181928
Participant
0 Kudos

exactly....but, it happens only sometimes and not usually. but, v cant cotrol that.....but how abt the query?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have to detect and solve which step il so slow, and then probably we will have also the "DuplicateKeyException" solved!

In order to understand what is slow you can see the performanceHeader in the SXMB_MONI for the specific message.

Sandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Is your issue resolved? I am getting the same error and would appreciate if you could let me know how you resolved this.

Thanks!