Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with RFC response Mesage

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario deals with BPM will send a set materials to Backend R/3 System using synchronous communication model using RFC adapter. RFC response message will create a subset of material which are not there in R/3. For this, I created RFC in backedn which inturn uses BAPI. I am using Table parameters in RFC and one export parameter. If Material does not exist the export parameter will be set to 'YES' as string constant. When I am testing this in R/3 it is working fine. But when I am testing my BPM RFC response doesn't contaning this parameter but I am finding RFC Table parameter. I don't understand why this parameter is not appearing in the payload. Any help on this greatly appreciated.

Regards,

MM.Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

check my weblog to see how to debug RFCs

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/01/17/xi-debugging-rfc-calls-from-the-xi-not-possible-who-said-that-

BTW

try ugins proxies if possible - easier to debug too

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In your RFC code when you are updating the export parameter, have you written commit work after that.

Also check for the same data that you are sending should the response be 'YES'

Regards

Vijaya

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I coded "Commit Work" at the end of RFC. Any help on this.

Regards,

MM.Rao

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

just debug like I said

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>