Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP_APPL 600 04 PATCH ERROR

zhihongbu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I implement the SAP_APPL 600 04, it shows the OCS has some error with add-ons in the action log, but didn't specify what's the add-on.

Below are the add-ons that I recently patched:

PI_BASIS 2005_1_700 -10

SAP_AP 700 -6

SAP_BW 700 -9

Now the queue import screen shows that some CRTs should be import.

Would you help to advice where should I download the CRT?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For plugins , u shud patch Conflit resolution trasport(crt), chek the prerequiste for PI_BASIS 2005_1_700 -10

Regards

Umesh K

zhihongbu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, I've checked the note 553527, but found nothing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Did u patched PI_BASIS 2005_1_700 to level 10..then go to spam, display all support packages there u can find the needed CRT for this

Regards

Umesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

ST add-on and their patches for CRT. For case like SOLMAN u need to install the basis and ABAP patched with CRT in place. SO when you import the ST patches with has CRT and install it it will take the rest of the supporting installation patches like basis, abap, PI_basis etc with it and install it.

Cheers

Arun

Award points for help full answer

zhihongbu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sorry that I missed out for one add-on which I have already patched.

ST_PI 2005_1_700 PATCH 002.

I cannot find the place where informed the corresponding CRT. I find some place which indicates some notes for certain support package. but they are not appliable for my system.

The action log is:

Import phase 'TEST_IMPORT' was successfully finished (12.01.2007, 10:15:44)

Import phase 'ADDON_CONFLICTS_?' (12.01.2007, 10:15:44)

There are conflicts between OCS Packages and Add-ons

Abort the import due to an error situation (12.01.2007, 10:46:27)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

zhihongbu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks for your help on solving this issue. The problem has been solved.

I press the button "Status" to display this queue's status, and it indicates that the OCS has conflict with add-on 'FI-CA', and then I download the latest FI-CA Packages and import it, it's automatically added into the SAP_APPL 600 Queue. During this implement, it's found that the add-on 'IS-PS-CA' has conflict as well. I add the 'IS-PS-CA' packages into the queue. After all, it has been successfully implemented.

Thank you very much.

Rgds, Sam