cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI Configuration Through Templet installer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have installed JDI with Ep 6. SP 17 and i am using the templet installer to do the configuration . I was able to run all the steps sucessfully except step DI02 step and it fails with following error. i am not sure which user its complaning about

passwor_too_short

i tried giving the password from 6 to 10 alphanumeric password and it still gives me this error. Any suggestions.

Create User Import not successful Element 'SAPConfigLib.EPB.Unclassified.createUser':!BrokerImport.import_of_element_failed!!BrokerImport.Fehler!com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.exceptions.CPIBaseException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.CPIResourceBundle', ID='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.provider.javaServiceProvider.JavaServiceWriter.writeElement!BrokerImport.LINE!-3-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.-3

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.-3

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.-3

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.serviceimpl.importservice.CULConfigurationImport.importConfiguration.89

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.ccl.templateinstaller.StepExecuter.run.41

Element 'SAPConfigLib.EPB.Unclassified.createUser':Error during executing Java Reflection:PASSWORD_TOO_SHORT

Thanks

Harish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the password policy of the server. The min length, max length, etc. can be edited with UME properties (<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/b5/16c43bdd3da244a1d3372a77b5f83f/content.htm">link</a>).

Regards,

Christophe