cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding New Rows in a Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I copied a standard SAP-SmartForm and I want to insert a row in between.

I opened the Table painter drawn a line,in details changed it as the new-line with three cells.Created a text and in output options given as a new line entered the text and added two more cells in the same row.

I saved it and activated it and in the output its not showing the new row.

Thanks in Advance.

Please kindly help me out.

Regards,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using the name of the FM generated by the Smartform in your print program or are you using the FM SSF..... to retrieve the function module name?

If you are using the generated function module name like /BD.... in your program, change it.

Probably you may be referring to the same FM name which was generated by the standard Smartform. Since now you have made a copy, the FM name will also change.

Just check this.

Regards

Subramanian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subramanian,

Thanks for your answer/valuable suggestion.

I changed FM module name and checked it, still the same problem.

what I did is correct to insert a row in the already existing table,and please let me know the right way to insert the rows in a table.

your answers are greatly rewarded and appreciated.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To insert a new row in the existing table...wht u r doing is correct but i have a doubt wht u r doing ..

After cteation a of line type in table painter..

clik on the tabel> goto mainarea>open that> right clice on that(where you want a new line )>create-->line type. for this line type give the name of the Line type you have created in the outputoptions ..

insert text elemetn you want..

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem ise solved

Reward if Helpful

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Answers (0)