cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set up a 4.25-inch form on the continuous paper?

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have to print a form with page length 4.25" on the continuous paper on an older generation impact matrix printer (supposedly compatible with Epson FX-1050).

There are no standard format types for 8.5" or 4.25" (half of 8.5") long forms in SPAD. For the form with page size 8.5" I've copied a standard format type INCH8 and made a change in the printer initialization command:

# set page length
e0x430x33

33 is a hex number for 51, which is the number of lines per page (at 6 lines per inch 8.5 x 6 = 51). 8.5" form alignes perfectly, but now I'm having a problem with the 4.25" form because it is actually 25.5 lines long.

It doesn't seem that the length can be set up in the 1/2 line increments but neither 25 nor 26 line page size work. Is anyone printing on the 4.25" long forms? Any suggestions how to resolve this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Closing the old question. This was resolved by changing the physical paper size of the document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in SPAD you can crea new page format.. if you dont have the page format for u r requirement,

Regards

Naresh REddy

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Up. C'mon, guys, I can't believe nobody in the whole US is using a 4.25" form...